At American Gymnastics Club we have a student teacher ratio of 8; 1 or smaller. We think that it is important that classes are small and as consistent as possible. This way the coaches can give each student an appropriate amount of individual attention and keep track of their weekly progress. Having said this we do understand that sometimes there are circumstances that cause you to miss your scheduled class. This is why we allow preschool and recreational students to do;
1 make up class per month.
Make up classes must be scheduled after the class is missed and within four weeks of your absense.
Make ups are not allowed for holidays that we are open or when we are closed because there are too many students to accomodate.
To keep from overcrowding classes we prefer classes to be made up in our “Make Up Class” which can be found on under the “Registration/Schedules” tab. This way regular classes are not interupted.
We try to accommodate everyone with their first choice but as classes fill up this can be difficult for us. Please keep in mind that we always hold your spot in your scheduled class regardless of whether or not you come. So if you know that you will miss more than 1 class maybe it would be better to select a different day or time. Additionally, make ups are offered as a courtesy so please try to reserve your make up class for an unexpected illness or an important schedule conflict.
2018 Holidays AGC is closed:
- Easter (Sunday April 1st)
- Memorial Day (Monday May 28th)
- Independence Day (Wednesday July 4th)
- Labor Day (Monday Sept 3rd)
- Thanksgiving and day after (Thursday 11/22 + Friday 11/23)
- Dec 24th – Jan 1st (Monday – Tuesday, 2 Sunday, Monday, Tuesdays)
No Make Ups for the following Holidays AGC is open for:
- Ski Week (Feb 19th – 23rd)
- President’s Day (Feb 19th)
- Columbus Day (Monday October 8th)
- Halloween (Wednesday October 31st)
- Veteran’s day (Sunday November 11th)
- Wednesday & Saturday after Thanksgiving
- December 23rd and January 2nd
5th weeks (tuition is based on a 48-week basis, so when there is a 5th week in month we do not charge extra. The days we are closed are made up throughout the year):
- Mondays – January 29th, April 30th, July 30th, October 29th
- Tuesdays – January 30th, May 29th, July 31st, October 30th
- Wednesdays – January 31st, May 30th, August 29th, October 31st
- Thursdays – March 29th, May 31st, August 30th, November 29th
- Fridays – March 30th, August 31st, November 30th
- Saturdays – March 31st, June 30th, September 29th
- Sundays – April 29th, July 29th, September 30th,